Introducing SPM® 8
- 70+ pre-packaged automation scenarios inspired by the way leading model analysts structure their work.
- Tools to relieve gruntwork, allowing the analyst to focus on the creative aspects of model development.
- Enhanced Algorithms:
- Regression, Classification, and Logistic Regression enhanced to support massive datasets.
- New features for our core tools, based on user feedback and advances in data science.
- Between the leading edge academic thinking of Jerome Friedman and Leo Breiman and real-world applications.
Because Accuracy Matters
The Salford Predictive Modeler® (SPM) software suite is a highly accurate and ultra-fast platform for developing predictive, descriptive, and analytical models from databases and datasets of any size, complexity, or organization.
The SPM software suite’s data mining technologies span classification, regression, survival analysis, missing value analysis, data binning and clustering/segmentation. SPM algorithms are considered to be essential in sophisticated data science circles.
The SPM software suite‘s automation accelerates the process of model building by conducting substantial portions of the model exploration and refinement process for the analyst. While the analyst is always in full control we optionally anticipate the analysts’ next best steps and package a complete set of results from alternative modeling strategies for easy review.