Careers at Salford Systems
Salford Systems Career Portal: www.salford-systems-careers.com
- Supervising/conducting data mining/web mining projects using advanced PERL script writing.
- Working with complex databases to prepare analysis files.
- Conducting analyses using Systat, SPSS, MatLab, and JMP.
- Understanding/developing statistical computational algorithms using FORTRAN and C.
- Prototyping algorithms in PERL.
- Reading, understanding and summarizing complex mathematical articles.
- Presenting data mining methods.
- Preparing/conducting training sessions regarding theory and applications of CART®, MARS®, TreeNet®, RandomForests®, and other data mining techniques.
Minimum Education: MS or MA in statistics
1 year with CART and MARS using both GUI and command line versions.
Strong background in non-linear, non-parametric regression and multinomial classification.
Advanced knowledge of PERL scripting facility.
Ability to program in Splus, C, FORTRAN.
Working knowledge of optimization theory and kernel density estimation.
Working in integrated network environment based on Windows and UNIX platforms
Send resume to
9685 Via Excelencia #208,
San Diego, CA 92126
or email resume to
hr (at) salford-systems (dot) com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
No phone calls, please.