New Live-Streamed Data Mining Course: Training For The Future of Analytics
San Diego, November 13,2013 – Salford Systems' annual data mining training course will be available to attendees via live web-stream – making it easier than ever before for data scientists to attend its content-rich training course without the hassle of travel. Web-based attendees will follow along with the live class in San Diego on all three days of training; December 11, 12 and 13.
"I am able to whole-heartedly endorse the Salford training course that I attended," said Dr. Robert Aronoff, Penn State University College of Medicine. "I found the experience to be a very educational and pleasant experience. The lectures were well thought out and clearly delivered. I came away with a broader understanding of the underlying algorithms and effective use of the SPM® product suite. This training was instrumental to my successful application of statistical learning in analysis of clinical medicine datasets."
Salford Systems has hosted its in-person data mining training course each December for the last several years. This year marks the initiation of the online attendee option in order to accommodate those who may not be available due to the inconvenience of travel. Some key benefits to attending either in-person or online include:
- Exclusive, practical tips and tricks on modeling techniques for every discipline and skill level on your team.
- Direct access to the minds behind the software and the ability to ask questions about your own datasets and modeling strategies.
- Significant opportunities for peer idea exchanges. (In-person attendees only)
- Detailed explanations of Salford Systems' proprietary automation technology (Batteries).
- Exclusive insight into the newest and innovative modeling methods available in Salford Systems next release (SPM® 7.1; early 2014).
About Salford Systems: Founded in 1983, Salford Systems specializes in providing new-generation data mining and predictive modeling software and consulting services for industries such as banking, insurance, healthcare, pharmaceutical, telecommunications, transportation, manufacturing, retail and catalog sales, and education. The company's CART, MARS, TreeNet and RandomForests data mining software is currently installed in over 3,500 sites worldwide, including 300 major universities. Salford Systems is headquartered in San Diego, CA. For more information, visit http://www.salford-systems.com or telephone (619) 543-8880.