Salford Systems offers accurate, ultra-fast data mining for statisticians who want to add to classical statistical methods. Are you working with larger datasets? Does your data include missing values, nonlinear relationships, local patterns, interactions? The SPM® software suite includes CART®, MARS® nonlinear regression, TreeNet® gradient boosting, RandomForests®, GPSTM, RuleLearnerTM, and ISLETM.
Our award-winning data mining and web mining tools include the state-of-the-art CART decision tree, MARS automated predictive modeling and regression, TreeNet boosted decision trees, Random Forests tree ensembles, and a comprehensive logistic regression package. CART is such a strong general data mining tool that you could seriously consider doing all your data mining and business intelligence analysis with it alone, and it is remarkably easy to master. Experienced data analysts and modelers comfortable with regression will appreciate the automated model construction facilities in MARS. Using MARS could easily reduce your model building time by 50% to 80%.These are the data mining and web mining tools we have used in all our Fortune 100 consulting projects and in earning our two first place wins in the KDDCup 2000 international data mining competition.
Trademark and Copyright notices:
- CART® software is a trademark of California Statistical Software, Inc. and is licensed exclusively to Salford Systems.
- MARS® software is a trademark of Jeril, Inc. and is licensed exclusively to Salford Systems.
- TreeNet® software is a trademark of Salford Systems.
- MARSTM software is a trademark of Jeril, Inc. and is licensed exclusively to Salford Systems.
- Random Forests® is a registered trademark of Leo Breiman, Adele Cutler, and a trademark of Salford Systems.
- SPM Salford Predictive Modeler® software suite, Salford Predictive Modeler® software suite, and SPM® software suite are trademarks of Salford Systems.
All material on this website is copyright Salford Systems 1983-2016 and may not be reproduced in any form without permission. Academics and other researchers wishing to use some of our materials for scholarly and educational purposes should contact us for permission.