Salford Systems provides a broad range of analytical, statistical, strategic and software consulting services to corporations and management consulting companies. We specialize in database mining, segmentation, targeting, and choice modeling. Our primary experience has been in the telecommunications, retail, catalog, health care and financial services markets.
The Salford Systems' team of PhDs (Harvard, Berkeley) in statistics and econometrics, working with a staff of scientific programmers and business consultants, has a history of finding path-breaking solutions for complex modeling and data analysis problems. By maintaining close ties with leading practitioners at Berkeley, Stanford, UCSD and MIT, we also ensure ready access to extensive expertise and to the latest developments in artificial intelligence, machine learning and statistical methodology. We deliver timely, accurate and effective decision support systems embodied in Windows® software.
Areas of Specialization
- Assessment of information requirements for effective database mining
- Provision and implementation of cutting-edge tools for:
- Comprehensive documentation services, interpretation and diagnostics on client or secure in-house servers
- Discrete choice survey instrument design
- Optimal design of experimental stimuli
- Advanced choice modeling for very large and complex designs
- Data acquisition and all phases of database management
- CART and classical statistical analyses
- Duration, survival, attrition, retention, and churn modeling
- Statistical software development, modification and enhancement, including custom SAS procedures
- Integrated choice model simulators and decision support systems