What does TreeNet® output look like?
The TreeNet® model is a complex structure not easily understood by studying its individual components. However, TreeNet® produces a number of clear reports and graphs that reveal the core message and predictive content of the model. These include:
- Variable importance ranking
- Graphs of the typical relationship between the target and any one predictor
1. All other variable effects are taken into account to arrive at a typical relationship.
2. Technically, we graph E(Y|Xi) for a single predictor Xi, integrating out all other relevant predictors.
- 3-D graphs of the target against any pair or predictors
- The first few trees of the model may also be displayed as a set of text rules.