Terms and Conditions
By accessing the Salford Systems website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use of the website
Permission is granted to view, download, copy, and print the documents and graphics on the Salford Systems website with the following restrictions:
- The documents and graphics may be used solely for personal, informational, educational, or other non-commercial purposes.
- You must properly attribute any documents and graphics that you use, including any applicable copyright or other proprietary notations.
- You may not alter or modify the documents and graphics found on this website in any way.
- You may not distribute, copy, reproduce, display, publish or otherwise use the documents and graphics on this website for any commercial purposes or for any public display, commercial or non-commercial, without prior written consent from Salford Systems.
- You may not mirror or frame this site, or incorporate any of its content, design, or layout into your own website, without prior written consent from Salford Systems.
You may not download, copy, or otherwise reproduce any videos or animations on the Salford Systems website.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Salford Systems at any time.
3. Password-Protected Content
Certain areas of the Salford Systems website may only be accessed via a password or personal identification number (PIN) distributed by Salford Systems. You may not distribute, copy, or otherwise share any of the information or materials that you access through these protected sites. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password or PIN.
4. Use of the software
Any Salford Systems software that you download through the website or acquire through any other means is subject to the License Agreement that is included with the software. You must agree to the terms of the License Agreement in order to use the software. You may not attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Salford Systems's web site.
5. Warranties and Disclaimers
All materials and services on Salford Systems's web site are provided "as is." Salford Systems makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Further, Salford Systems does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Salford Systems or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption), arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Salford Systems's Internet site, even if Salford Systems or a Salford Systems authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
7. Links to Third-Party sites
The Salford Systems website may contain links to third-party websites. Salford Systems makes no claims about the contents of these websites and makes no express or implied warranty about the accuracy, reliability, legality, or any other aspect of the content available on such sites. The presence of third-party links on the Salford Systems website does not imply endorsement or association of such sites by Salford Systems. Use of any such third-party website is at the user's own risk.
8. Third-Party materials on this site
The Salford Systems website may contain certain content from third parties. All third party content is subject to the Warranties and Disclaimers outlined above.
9. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Salford Systems website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Salford Systems does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Salford Systems may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Salford Systems does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
11. Export control laws
Software downloads and other materials from this Site may be subject to United States export control laws. You may not view, download, copy, print, or share any materials or software found on this site in violation of these laws. You are responsible for complying with all applicable local laws.
12. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Salford Systems website shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
The trademarks of Salford Systems products are as follows:
- CART® is a trademark of California Statistical Software, Inc. and is licensed exclusively to Salford Systems.
- MARS® is a trademark of Jeril, Inc. and is licensed exclusively to Salford Systems.
- TreeNet® is a trademark of Salford Systems.
- MARTTM is a trademark of Jeril, Inc. and is licensed exclusively to Salford Systems.
- RandomForests®, RandomForest®, Random Forests®, Random Forest® and RF® are trademarks of Leo Breiman and Adele Cutler and are licensed exclusively to Salford Systems.
- SPM® Salford Predictive Modeler® software suite and Salford Predictive Modeler® software suite are trademarks of Salford Systems.
- SPM® software suite is a trademark of Salford Systems.
14. Contact Salford Systems
Contact us or email info (at) salford-systems (dot) com
Phone: (619) 543-8880
Mail: 9685 Via Excelencia, Suite 208
San Diego CA, 92126 USA